K 100 16V RS, K1100 crankcase breather modification

• Hello!

A friend of mine, who owns K100 16V, is doing a minor service to it's bike. He (and I also) suck on problem of damaged crank case breather hoses. I K100/K1/K1100 there is a lot of them to check/replace.
    One guy from K11OG has made a modification of the system - whole is much simpler and effective he claims. In short words he get rid of cyclonic non working by design separator, and created new vacuum line using synch ports of TBs. The old line is connected via non return valve to crank case port, the new line is connected to nipple on timing chain cover.
    The detailed description can be found here:
    http://k11og.org/forum/viewtop…t=7418&highlight=cyclonic
    http://k11og.org/forum/viewtop…t=6515&highlight=cyclonic
    I have seen such vacuum line in a picture of K1200RS throttle bodies. Can you put some opinion to that subject? Can any one give a description of K1200 RS breather system?

Best regards.

• This coming winter, I'm planning on replacing all of the rubber hoses, o-rings, fuel lines, etc... on my '97. I'm also going to redo the vac line routing to bypass that oil seperator also. I'll take some pics and such and post it up when I get it done.

• I have an '84 K-100RS with K-1100 TB's assembled into the old K-100 TB rack, allowing me to keep the stock K-100 throttle cable and not have an excessively heavy throttle return. My vacuum spouts are similarly linked together, with a T fitting off the rear TB and a hose looping behind the rear 4 TB to the stock fuel pressure regulator. This smooths out the vacuum pulses to the fuel pressure regulator and greatly reduced the pressure variation in the fuel rail, making for a smoother running motorcycle.

• Dieses Thema enthält 4 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!