As my alternator broke down after 170kkm I'm in för a general renovation of the bike.
- Renovated steering head bearings on 130kkm and 150kkm ( a bit of bumpy gravel roads ).
- Welded together the frame for front faring.
- Swapped pivot bearing at final drive. 140kkm.
- Swapped the big bearing in the final drive together with cover and sealing 150kkm.
- Starter new free wheel unit.
- Renovated callipers and replaced flexible break lines. 165kkm.
- Clutch, Pressure plates and sealings at flywheels 140kkm.
- Rubber boot for clutch at the back of tranny 130 kkm.
- Fork sealing 120kkm and 165kkm ( install rubber boot / gator from R100/7 at 120 kkm ).
- New screen.
What to look for / replace waterpump sealing?, camshaft chain, electric switches ?, ,, enjoy the bike so I would like to ride another 100kkm.
Appreciating any tips.