Beachcomber's 5th annual Pig Roast

• OK guys here are the dates. :welco:drinkingcheers:

The Pig-Roast will take place over the weekend 31st. July / 1st.August. That's the official dates.

I need to know the people who are definitely interested. Uwe of this Parish has agreed to deal with the "German" side as my German is nicht gut.

He has suggested a small charge to cover the cost of the Pig and the other accessories [ wurtz, etc.].

Now then - beer :thumbup::thumbup: . I can get crates of beer in the cellar and then people can buy it for let's say a little over cost.

I have bedrooms [ 6 ] with new double beds and one with a "Queen size" bed [ Good for parties !! :cool: ]. Then we have a double bed / sofa in the living room + many other sofas and another 10 rooms - one is the dancehall - for 200 people !

I will discuss the costings more with Uwe - this is not to make a profit - but I cannot pay for all myself.

If anyone wants to arrive before - or leave afer the dates that is no problem, but I must know.

Not long now.................... OMG :drinkingcheers: :jumpeveryone:

• Beachcomber

IS Mein host, not sure whether I will make it, but I'm sure it will be a spectacular event!

Cheers

JBW

• More than welcome JBW - we're flying courtesy of RyanAir [ £80 return ], so no bike this year for me :cry:

• Dieses Thema enthält 10 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!