Inter-National BMW rally in Swedish Lappland next summer

• Hi
    Would like to push for a Inter-National meeting in Arjeplog / Lappland / Sweden next summer in june 29 to july 2 2017.
    Will be appr. 300 beemer bikers mostly from sweden but by this thread we would like to invite you from outside sweden to join us.
    Arjeplog are situatet on the road to Lofoten and a bit longer tripp to Nordkap in the middle of Lappland with a lot of lakes and forest and rindeers and a lot of nature and of course a fresh air that we but not everyone in Europe are custom to.
    Arjeplog are also in the middle of a great winter car testing area with many manufacors of cars and components. We are working on having a guided tour in the BMW testing area.
    More about Arjeplog

Road tours are planned both for tarmac trips and gravel road trips.

Pls feel free to ask me any question ( I'm happend to be the head organizer of this meeting ).

BTW. we are at least 2 who are familiar with german though I'm not perfect in writing more custom speaking german but with a bit of swiss accent. The other's family are from Slovenia so he speaks with austrian accent.

BTW2: Use to tour arround europe every year meeting friends in Europrez a europan coomunity of BMW Riders since 20 years.
    Last year we was in England/Wales, before that in Belgium, Italy, France, Swiss,,,, making tours on scenic country roads and stopping for a great meal or coffe or,,,

• Hi tibbe, thanks for the invitation. Of course you are welcome at the flyingbrick-meetings as well! Look out for Jahrestreffen (JT) = annual meeting. The word Treffen means meeting, and there are quite a lot in the different regions of Germany. Annually there is a large meeting at a different site.

A short translation into German:

Kurze Übersetzung von tibbes Beitrag:

Er lädt uns zum nächsten BMW-Treffen in Arjeplog (Schwedisch-Lappland ein), wo bisher ca. 300 Fahrer erwartet werden.
    Es wird von tibbe organisiert und ist vom 29.6.-2.7.2017 in Arjeplog. Dort ist ja bekanntlich ein Testfahrtzentrum für die Autoindustrie und er verhandelt noch, ob es eine Besichtigung der BMW-Einrichtungen geben kann.
    Touren sind auf Asphalt und unbefestigten Straßen geplant.
    Er war auch schon selbst bei vielen Treffen in Europa, u.a. England/Wales, Belgien, Frankreich, Italien, Schweiz...

• Naja.....

Erst in den Norden (unterwegs den Fladlus und die andern üblichen Verdächtigen einsammeln 8) ) , dann irgendwie mit der Fähre den Bottnischen Meerbusen rauf bis Sundvall (oder die Ecke jedenfalls) und dann noch n paar hundert KM bis zum Treffen. :pirat:
    Dann n entspanntes We mit neuen Gesichtern und anschliessend gemütlich :sportbike: an der Küste zurück!
    Perfekte 14 Tage, oder? :hyene:

• Hi Tibbe,
    at your Europrez Swiss-Tour I'm your tourguide for one tour, maybe you remember......
    It was from your hotel over some mountains to Lucerne.
    Thank's for share with us this next meeting, if I can manage it I'm there.

Cheers :thumpup:

Grüsse aus der Zentralschweiz

René

"Der Geist ist wie ein Fallschirm, es ist besser wenn er offen ist."

• Dieses Thema enthält 22 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!