K1200RS Seat Re-Upholstery

• Hi everyone, does anyone know steps or advice to re-upholster the seat of a K1200RS (2000)? Or perhaps an address in the Netherlands that could help me with this? The seat has a few small tears in it because of my cat, and the 17 years of age of the seat are starting to show. Appreciate any help!

Cheers

• I can upholster your seat wich a new vynil. But im not in the Netherlands..

If you are interestet, send me an Personal News

Der Andi aus´m Elsass :thumpup:

Auch in Linkskurven kann man rechts fahren

• Personal News

Which in fact has been re-named "conversation" and may be found at the very top of the page (the "call-out"-symbol, left of the "search" field).

Gruss, Nils

ACHTUNG! Der obige Beitrag kann auf Frauen/Männer/Kinder/ethnische- bzw. andere Minderheiten verstörend wirken/von ihnen als verstörend empfunden werden. Er kann Spuren von Ironie, Sarkas-, Dogmatis-, Apfel-, oder anderem mus, Erdnüssen, Lecithin, Emulgatoren, Lactose, Gluten, Zwiebelmett, Zigeunerschnitzel oder anderen verpönten Lebensmitteln enthalten. Evtl. Verletzungen von Persönlichkeits-, Urheber-, und sonstigen Rechten sind rein zufällig und nicht beabsichtigt.

• Oh wow that would be great! I will think about it, Merxheim is quite far from my place.

Which in fact has been re-named "conversation" and may be found at the very top of the page (the "call-out"-symbol, left of the "search" field).

Thanks I will check out the section.

Cheers

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!