Lazy Rev Counter

• First it was the ignition..... got that fixed after fighting with those 2 silly security bolts :mad::mad:

Now a funny thing happens with the rev counter. It's fine up to 3500 revs, then it stops... :shock:
    The bike goes a treat, revs up fine only thing is that the counter just stops at 3500, works fine up to that then decides it gone to far :lollol:

Any ideas or could it be a case of just old age creeping up

• Can you tell from looking, is the needle just starting to touch the back plate and stopping. I have heard of some of the inner pannels getting loose and floating up a little and then the pointer needle gets stuck on it.

• Check that, everything is ok.....

Goes up fine then at 3500 just stops ...

I wonder if I can just change the rev counter without having to change the whole thing ????

• Zitat von "stray69"

I wonder if I can just change the rev counter without having to change the whole thing ????

Yes Sir!

the module is LEGO for grownups :)

• Zitat von "stray69"

Check that, everything is ok.....

Goes up fine then at 3500 just stops ...

Just take your time and be gentle with the flexible circuit board. After unscrewing the cluster from the guage housing you will need to pull gently on the odometer reset knob to free the guages from the housing. There is a little spring and flat clip on it for this purpose.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!