RAM Power leads -post - good news

• I hope this is the right place to post. Realm will shortly be advertising on the forum with their range of prducts that I have co-developed for Kays - RAM Alloy Shox and Power leads. Exhausts and disc brakes coming soon. :cool:

Those who wanted the RAM Power Leads - they are now in full production [ Red ] with yellow imminent [ 1 week ] and K75 about 2-3 weeks away. :freu:

The good news is on postage - FULLY INSURED [ but not tracked ] the costs have come down to - UK £8.95, EU £11.95 and O/Seas [ USA / Oz / etc. ] is £14.95. :lol:

Please note [ THEO ] the new LOWER prices for post to EU countries.

Additionally the order forms are now on the Realm website ready to download. :wink:

I have already spoken to the guys in charge about advertising and this will take place in the next week.

BTW - are there any other parts that should be considered?

• Beach, don't know if anyone else here in the states has ordered any yet, but I placed my order tonight for a set of Yellow ones.
    I think that they will look pretty neat on my graphite grey bike along with my Ohlins yellow shock. :thumbup:
    I'm going to give them a shot. I figured that I'm replacing all of the other rubber bits on the bike I should also replace the plug wires as well.

• Scott,
    guess you ordered direct with Realm - did you alert them to the fact you are a club member for your 10% discount? :thumbup:

No matter, I'm speaking to Adrian this pm, and will alert him then.

OHLINS shock and NOT a RAM??????? :shock: Tut,tut,tut. Only joking. Grahite and Yellow - killer combination. :cool:

Yes, the leads are excellent quality, I know you will be pleased with them. I'm very happy that Realm have been able to negotiate a better postage deal. One of the K11OG goup is talking about becoming a RAM agent for the US [ East Coast at least ] - talking stage at the moment. Also - a club member in Oz.

I have just ordered a set of the awesome 10mm Silicone race leads :evil: [ Red ] - not because I need them - they just look the canine's cajones.

Becuase of my long standing friendship [ and business relationship ] with Adrian, I can "bully" him into getting one off's for me [ like the 10mm leads ] Next on my list is a Gold Anodised RAM shock for my new Streetfighter. :thumbup:

• Zitat von "Beachcomber"

Scott,
    guess you ordered direct with Realm

I figured that was the only way to order.

Zitat von "Beachcomber"

- did you alert them to the fact you are a club member for your 10% discount? :thumbup:

Yep, sure did, both boards.

Zitat von "Beachcomber"

OHLINS shock and NOT a RAM??????? :shock: Tut,tut,tut. Only joking. Grahite and Yellow - killer combination. :cool:

The Ram's didn't exist yet at the time. No doubdt they will be the choice when the time comes again, or when I need one for the '97.

Thanks for all your work with these projects.

• Hey Scott - only kidding re: the Ohlins ! :lol::lol: Obviously they are the biz [ If you can afford it ].

Spoke to Adrian 10 minutes ago - he has your order and of course confirmed the 10% d/c. :thumbup:

I also spoke to the manufacturer to see if he can bring forward the 1st run of Yellow leads from the 27th. Feb. He will try his best for us.

Ironically Yellow having proved the more popular colour, the first run is virtually pre-ordered!

Thanx for your support and kind words. :thumbup:

• Thanks for the info.

I know that you were only kidding on the Ohlin's ;) I got it for a good price and even after the rebuild this winter it will still be good money spent.

The run date doesn't bother me. It's not like I can really ride now anyway with snow and ice on the streets. And if I do get a nice day, I've still got the '97 that's ready to ride.

While I'm still waiting on the weather, and the fact I haven't totally put the bike back together yet, I'm also going to attempt to install a 3core radiator.
    I have heard that it can be done and I was able to find one for a reasonable price.

• Dieses Thema enthält 4 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!