To use all functions of this page, you should register.

Photo somewhere at Pamir Mountais

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Photo somewhere at Pamir Mountais

Hello Rafal.

I am green with envy and I really like the picture, but I won't join Facebook only for this reason, sorry.

Best regards,
      Chris
      K 100 RT Bj. '89
      R 80 RT Bj. '89 (IBA 38577)
      in Pflege: F 650 ST
      früher gefahren: MZ TS 250; R 60/5; R 100 S; K 100 RT

"Chris_SZ" wrote:

Hello Rafal.

I am green with envy and I really like the picture, but I won't join Facebook only for this reason, sorry.

Best regards,

The same with me. I know better ways to sell my data than facebook :). That's why I ask here, lot of us have FB accounts and if they like the photo can help in contest. That's is as far as I can help with out being bond to Facebook :).

Best regards,

Hi Rafal,

thank you ever so much for the link to the Polish website. It must have been a fascinating journey, something one makes once in a lifetime. Just a pity I can´t read or understand Polish.

Best wishes

Tatjana

"eXBR" wrote:

"Rafal" wrote:

lot of us have FB accounts

Actually, everyone of us has a FlyingBrick account. This is what makes us us. :cool:

Wrooooonnnnggg... :trost:

There's more than enough people that read FB without having an account.
      Just because you log in everytime you open your FB bookmark doesn't mean you can't read the stuff here without an account (except for the Off-topics).
      And I'm not sure, but I think I met people without an account on FB meetings.

Hello !
      What a inconvenient coincidence:
      FB Face Book - that what I was thinking of.

BTW where and when Flying Brick meeting take place in 2013?

Best regards,