fuel injectors that fit k100 16v

• Hi,
    I want to replace my injectors. I've heard that bosch inj. that fit ford f150 5.0 can fit k100 8v, but now I understand that they won't fit the 16v models.
    Anybody knows what injectors fit? I want to use refubrished and not the "original" due to high cost.

thanks a lot

• What's wrong with the ones you have that make you think you need to replace them. :question:

• It's a matter of performance. Mine are very old and new injectors will help - definitely.

• Somewhere in the German sector one of the users described that he cleaned the old injectors in an ultrasonic-solution. In order to do so he incuced the correct currency to "open" the injecors.

He said he had pretty good results that way.

• Zitat von "patish"

It's a matter of performance. Mine are very old and new injectors will help - definitely.

Not sure about this Patish. Injectors are nothing than an electrically operated valve. Yes, you can get ones that give you more fuel, but if the injectors don't leak and the spray pattern is OK, it makes no sense to change them.

• I've been told that sometimes the open diameter of the valve becomes smaller due to "sedimentation" (don't know a proper word right now) of fuel. Hence the spray pattern might become corrupted and the total amount of fuel that can pass during opening time will decrease naturally. This of course might impact the perfomance, but is easily solved by a thorough cleaning, as above.

• Dieses Thema enthält 5 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!