Beachcomber's back

• Hi guys, been away for a while now :cry: - loooong story.

Ill health with a serious kidney problem for last half of last year, ongoing until Feb this year - then a visit to Reichenau to recharge the batterries and on my return to find my PC had been hacked and ALL my internet address' and contacts had been compromised - including this one. :evil::evil:

I eventually got my PC deep cleaned an only just getting back all my old contacts.
    So ..........Uwe, Michael, Tractor, Anne-Rita and others here's my new home mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:von-heyda@hotmail.co.uk">von-heyda@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e -->.

Lot's to catchup on - not least being this year's Pig Roast / BBQ !! :thumbup::thumbup:

• Well - that was a bit previous .......................... :cry:

I THOUGHT all was OK, and then in August I had a relapse - then my eldest Daughter [43] had an emergency hole in heart operation [ successful ], my middle Daughter [ 28 ] had a brain tumour scare [ all OK ] and THEN I had a bad fall and damaged my spleen which has effectively wiped out the last 6 months of my life !!!

I'll be back working on the Kay Fighter in the next month and the plan is to have it completed for the Summer - yes I know I said that 2 years ago !

Thanx for the contact and birthday wishes Tractor / Babel - and Uwe, I'll be in touch soon.

Please everyone excuse my abscence - back AGAIN now - promise. :thumbup:

• Hello!

That is a really, really good news!
    All the best to You Beachcomber!

Best regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!