Paralever on an 1986 rs?

• So if I was going to put a paralever swinger on my 1986 K100rs, (so I can fit my 180/55/17) what would I need to replace?
    Danka
    Ray

• Zitat von "ssray2"

So if I was going to put a paralever swinger on my 1986 K100rs, (so I can fit my 180/55/17) what would I need to replace?
    Danka
    Ray

You need a "new" gearbox, and everything behind it. Pluss new or cutomized footrest plate, (right hand side.) If you get your hands on it cheepo......buy and mount.

• Ray,
    you will definitely need Para getrieb [ gearbox] - HOWEVER, have you tried just to fit the wheel on the Mono ?

Offset [ as previously discussed ] is not the issue, as long as the tyre clears - then, Robert's your pater's sibling. :thumbup:

The k1200rs and r1100s 5 spokers fit the Para.

Now my garage is relatively clear and I have the use of my m/c ramp back, I'll try out both Para and non Para with all the wheel options so I know definitely what fits which. :cool:

• Dieses Thema enthält 3 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!