K1100 Low fuel indicator fault

• Hello!

I have a problem with not working low fuel lamp. The bulb is fine, the sender too - analogue garage works fine. I suspect fault in circuit board that controls the bulb. Does any one have an experience with fixing the circuit, diagram, diagnostics ( I am quite good with electronics)? What is signal range from fuel sender. Is it voltage or just resistance?

Best regards,

• The low fuel light should be turned on with the white wire being grounded at the sending unit inside the tank.
    Unplug the tank connector on the right side and test it with a jumper wire to ground.

• Hello!
    Done the test - no results. More over there are some glitches in the gear indicator circuit :/. So whole cluster goes on the bench to check connections. So the low fuel sensor schema would be great to work with.
    Another thing - does any one know a replacement for Gore-Tex breathers in the cluster back cover?

Best regards,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!