Beachcomber's 5th annual Pig Roast

• OK guys here are the dates. :welco:drinkingcheers:

The Pig-Roast will take place over the weekend 31st. July / 1st.August. That's the official dates.

I need to know the people who are definitely interested. Uwe of this Parish has agreed to deal with the "German" side as my German is nicht gut.

He has suggested a small charge to cover the cost of the Pig and the other accessories [ wurtz, etc.].

Now then - beer :thumbup::thumbup: . I can get crates of beer in the cellar and then people can buy it for let's say a little over cost.

I have bedrooms [ 6 ] with new double beds and one with a "Queen size" bed [ Good for parties !! :cool: ]. Then we have a double bed / sofa in the living room + many other sofas and another 10 rooms - one is the dancehall - for 200 people !

I will discuss the costings more with Uwe - this is not to make a profit - but I cannot pay for all myself.

If anyone wants to arrive before - or leave afer the dates that is no problem, but I must know.

Not long now.................... OMG :drinkingcheers: :jumpeveryone:

• Beachcomber

IS Mein host, not sure whether I will make it, but I'm sure it will be a spectacular event!

Cheers

JBW

• More than welcome JBW - we're flying courtesy of RyanAir [ £80 return ], so no bike this year for me :cry:

• hey here, here I I I I :D
    coming with Ute. Sleeping i didn't know in time...

• This threads contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!