ABS Working

• My latest addition with electrics problems on the ABS has now been resolved after cleaning all sensors and contacts and resetting the brain. Still lots to do. Ajays.

• Congrats on that, friend.

Till October, when the official technical checkup has to be done (TÜV), I'll have to fetch a new brain for my ABS.

Mine decided to become a fishtank a while ago, and ceased to be an ABS-Brain. ;)

• Ajays,
    You should have ditched the ABS, it would have lightened up your machine thereby increasing acceleration, this would have been assisted by lighter weight, thereby decreasing fuel consumption and through increasing agility, increased thrills would have been experienced, when taking those twisty country roads and avoiding hazards you would have felt more alive than ever and had a much more satisfying ride!
    Also it one less techno' things to go wrong! The only drawback is when braking and trying to come to a halt, you will need a more acute awareness of impending danger and finally another drawback, linked to the former one, is that your washing powder bills may have had to increase and this might not have met with the wife's approval!

Take it easy

JBW

• Dieses Thema enthält 21 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!