Again K100RT aus Italien: night details

• Some more important details I found out tonight riding back home:

the lights (all of them, cockpit included) were flickering, dimming and often going completely OFF when I was riding at a low RPM (<1800), then everything was ok again once I was accelerating and the RPM of the engine going up to >2200... any hint?

Danke.

• Change Your starter-brushes as told to You in Your other Tread, and all will become wonderful.

Heinz
    "Technischer Fortschritt ist wie eine Axt in den Händen eines pathologischen Kriminellen."
    Albert Einstein

• Well, Danke so much!
    I went deeper in the matter and I have understood a little bit more how the things work: Morgen I will ride back to the Werkstatte and tell my mechs to clean the >Anlasser.

I will let you know...

• Zitat von "bejolino"

and tell my mechs to clean the >Anlasser

Stop! I think there's a misunderstanding! "brush" means not "cleaning"! It means parts 11 & 13! And You or Your mechanics should change these parts.

Heinz
    "Technischer Fortschritt ist wie eine Axt in den Händen eines pathologischen Kriminellen."
    Albert Einstein

• Hi Bejolino,

for a better understanding, you might want to read this thread.
    Many more details can be found using the "search" function. Just type "lights" and "flicker" into the search textbox...

You also might want to fill in the bike's identification number into your profile. This helps us finding the correct replacement part numbers when needed.

And finally, you might want to post an introduction. A couple of words about yourself, the region you live in and - highly appreciated - a name. See, we are somewhat old-fashioned as we care about who we deal with.

That said: Welcome to the campfire,
    Klaus

...das Leben ist zu kurz für schlechte Routen...

• Danke for the indications and the thread.
    You ask me about my name, and actually bejolino_ is the way people call mw since many years and it is the way I feel...
    But... where can I post a short introduction of myself, as you suggest, by the camp fire?
    And... will you hate me and consider me a traitor if I tell you that the K100RT is just my winter bike, and that for the rest of the year I am riding a R80G/S (and a Morini Kanguro 350 for the short rides)?
    I will let you know about the flickering problem: my mechanic (and my friend) are really perplexed about your solution.... but the don't speak English no German either, so they have to rely on what I tell them: I trust you...

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!