Blackened spark plug question

• Hello everybody, hallo Leute,

I know that a black spark plug (carbonated) can have different causes, like it says in Haynes, like a blocked air filter or faulty choke etc., but the problem on my very poor running K75RT is that only 1 spark plug is black, the others are grey.

It is dry and black, it is the first cilinder (closest to rear wheel).

If the air filter for example is bad, wouldn't ALL spark plugs be black, not just one?

So my question to you guys is: What would be the first things you would think about as causes, if only one cilinder produces black, dry spark plugs, but the oters are okay?

Vielen dank, thanks alot. :)

• Zitat von "Texas Brick"

Injector.

Thanks Ron, this gives me a direction how to proceed. Just measured the ohm, it was 16 .6 or so, same as another injector.

But I guess that doen't mean the injector isn't faulty, not sure.

I'll continue looking, maybe there is a way to check them, I did see some tests where the injectors are placed in a bottle, and then they let them spray, but I don't know if this can be done om my bike also, and unfortunately I also can't find the procedure if it exists.

If you are really from Texas, then greetings to Texas, say hello to JR for me, and if not, greetings anyway. ;)

• You can take the rail with the injectors out and test them easily. Hang them in some glass bottles and see what they do. Just make sure you do it safely.

Cheers, René

Greetings from Australia!

Ihre antwort in Deutch wird verstanden

• Dieses Thema enthält 7 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!