Pressure regulator/switch

• Hello, at the time I'm working on a K100 RT early 1985, and during airfilter change ( pain in the ass) I noticed a switch behind the fuel injectors, it looks just like an oilswitch, and a vacumhose goes to it from the first injector intake ( looking at the bike from the left, first injector intake to the left) but there doesn't go any wires to the plug in the end of it ?? the vacumhose is the only thing that's connected to it, so the first thing I thought was that it worked as a pressure regulator, but after I had my little mirror in there I found a pressure regulator as I know them on a K bike, and it have a vacumhose from the last injector intake (where the choke is) so anyone who can tell me what that switch do ?? ?( Tom, Denmark. :thumbup

• That switch is that an old pressure regulator ? if so, how does it work ? I just wonder why there isn't any wires connected to it. But someone might have build in a new version later on, since I see a regulator in there as I know them from other K bikes. ? :shock:

• Ich schreibe das mal auf deutsch ;): mein Englisch ist nicht sonderlich gut.

Der Schalter ist kein Druckregler sondern er schaltet mit Unterdruck zwischen zwei Zündkurven. Dieser Schalter ist nicht notwendig du kannst ihn abklemmen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!