replacement fuel filter

• hi
    at the moment im on a mission of replacing the fuel filter.
    i did some research at it occurs that replacement filters can be up to 7 times cheaper than original
    kl145 mahle.
    now the question is - does anyone have experience with the cheaper filters and are they worth anything?
    or is it better to stay with eom this time?

• Hi there, I´ve been using WIX51348 for the last 25000km, changing oil and filter every 5000, no problems at all.
    Just remember to peel of any decal, filter paint (on this brand) has proven to be safe and never show peels or damages wen cheking after replacing the filter, also very important to use the filter tool.
    Best regards
    JAP

1988 k100RS

• Sorry, never read careefully before answer, thats the law...
    But regarding the fuel filter, Ill put any fuel filter (for injection systems) that fits inside the tank.
    Some times I have to work the connections, but except for the firs one (tank was realy dirty) the others have been changed at aprox 10000Km.
    Best regards
    JAP

• Dieses Thema enthält 22 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!