Staburags grease for UK - urgent needs ?

• Good morning from Hamburg,

according to various threads in the past...

would it make sense to organize a Staburags transfer from [Blockierte Grafik: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q…icons/flaggen_deutsch.jpg] to [Blockierte Grafik: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q….de/flaggen-england01.gif] ???

our member dambo has got a lot in stock and usualy 1 unit is filled in an old film box. Thats enough for several shaft care missions.

Price is 5€ for each and goes directly as donation to the Organisation "off-road kids

payment, freight cost and other later ,

I just want to check if you guys on the island are interested

Ein Y-Chromosom macht das Leben unbeschwert

Grüße von Olaf aus H-U

• zonenfeile,
    I'm sure people are interested here, do you mean supply some to someone in England and then they send it by post to interested BMW owners within the UK and then the monies are then passed on by transaction to Dambo?

I live twenty miles from Dover, my friend tells me that within the UK amazingly, cheap courier deals can be done, you would have to give more details on how you think a supply situation would work best and what kind of quantities you would want to supply.

Cheers

JBW

• Hi,

I think one order, one adress and one payment to UK would be the easyest way

so you are the one responsible in uk ? ! - you asked for it :mrgreen:

let´s wait who´s comming up

Ein Y-Chromosom macht das Leben unbeschwert

Grüße von Olaf aus H-U

• zonenfeile,
    If no else is interested, but someone else may have access to a distribution network, see what happens.

But I'm here if needed.

Cheers

JBW

• Dieses Thema enthält 31 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!