Tyres

• I'll be needing a new front tyre soon and was wondering what are people using around here.... I would like something on the sporty side of things but that offers good performance on all weather. Thanks.

• der_Kasper,
    That was a good link and most informative. Thanks for that.

Bruno,
    I run on Avon but really the choice is yours.
    Ajays

• Thanks!!!! :thumbup: ... although most of the tyres referenced there are bit old by now.

I've heard very good references about the Dunlop RoadSmart.... any one around here has any experience with those???...

• Hi guys,
    the forum tip is not up to date. BT021 is outdated and not the best recommondation. For the 16V actually the Bridgestone BT023 is the leader followed by Michelin Pilot Road 2.
    I prefer the BT023 for sporty movement. Don`t try the Dunlop, it will not achieve your expectation...

• And in addition, I would like to top the confusion!

2 weeks ago I decidied to go for the new PIRELLI Angel ST. That's a great one :thumbup: . Before I used MICHELIN Pilot Road2 which was pretty good.

But that Angel is absolutely strong in every relationship. Absolutely good curve handling, good under wet conditions.

Full recomendation.

Regards,

Oliver

• Dieses Thema enthält 17 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!